Friday 28 October 2011

T.G.I.F - Friday, Oct. 28th - Spooktacular Reads




Friday, Oct. 28th - Spooktacular Reads: Which books do you consider festive Halloween reads? Which stories have chilled you to the bone?

I currently can't think of anything that was scary to read yet. I know there's lots on my pile to read that people have said are scary. I think I'm going to read Practical Magic again, all the witchyness will satisfy my need to read something Halloweeny!  

Any books people can advise?
Hope you all have a spooky Halloween!!!

Steffikins xx

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I love witchy stories for Halloween! Totally agreed!

    xo,
    Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Practical Magic - I had no idea there was a book, haha. Now I'm going to put it on my TBR. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete